Industrial Relations Code: Subsumes 3 acts into 1
The Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, The Trade Unions Act, 1926 ,The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946.
- No prior permission needed for upto 300 workers for retrenchment (earlier limit 100)
- Fixed term employment. Workers can now be directly hired with all benefits without middlemen contractors.
- payment of 15 days wages per completed year of service if retrenched
- Re-skilling fund for all retrenched workers
- 14 days mandatory notice period before strike (thus avoiding flash strikes)
Occupational Safety & Health Code: Subsumes 13 acts into 1
Some of these laws include the Factories Act, 1948, Dock workers Act, 1986, Contract Labor Act, 1970, and Inter-state Migrant Workers Act, 1979 among others.
- 1 registration instead of 6
- 1 license instead of 4
- 1 return instead of 21
- Single, all India 5 years valid license for hiring contract workers (now license needed per work order)
- Applicability threshold of law increased from 10 (power) and 20 (non-power) to 20 and 40
- New establishments may be exempt from the law by specific local orders
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Law, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR-Generalist-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- Labour Code | Labour Bill (Labour-Law-Practical-Training): https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
- Advance Excel Practical Training
To Get Latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates, Case Studies & Regular Updates: (Join us on Social Media)