- Login to Unified portal (member interface) by using your credentials i.e., UAN number and password.
- After login, click on ‘One Member – One EPF Account (Transfer Request)’ under Online Services.
- Verify personal information and PF account for present employment:
PF account details of previous employment would appear on clicking on ‘Get details’ below.
You have the option of choosing either your previous employer or current employer for attesting the claim form based on the availability of authorized signatory holding DSC. Choose either of the employers and provide member id/UAN:
In the next step, click on ‘Get OTP’ to receive OTP to UAN registered mobile number and enter the OTP and click on submit.
- The employer will digitally approve your EPF transfer request by accessing employer interface of the unified portal.
- Form 13 with details including PF number from both previous and current employer and download the transfer claim (pdf format).
- Submit the physical signed copy of the online PF transfer claim form to the selected employer.
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Law, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR-Generalist-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- Labour Code | Labour Bill (Labour-Law-Practical-Training): https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
- Advance Excel Practical Training
Get Latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates, Case Studies & Regular Updates: (Join us on Social Media)