The year 2020 had been topsy turvy one. Many experienced personal and professional loss, and all of us were pushed to our limits. Though the ride was surely tumultuous, we overcame this stage with grace and perseverance.
So, what is in store in 2021? Will it continue to be the same or comparatively stable? Before I embark to provide my understanding and views on the subject, I would like to mention upfront that neither am I a soothsayer nor a futurist. The Human Resource trends mentioned in my article are the outcome of an analysis done by observing global influences, upcoming regulatory changes, marching technology disruptions, new educational reforms and of course, human challenges faced in this year.
As companies recalibrate their corporate strategies, with greater focus on the following imperatives:
- Environment, Social & Governance Compliance
- Sustained business continuity
- Business operations in a virtual world
- Strengthening Cyber Security defences
- Innovation & Agility culture
- Transformation in Supply Chain Model
The Human Resource function will be expected to deliver a multi stakeholder delivery model to enable business to function efficiently and at the same time, facilitate leaders to manage virtually. In all these complexities, HR leaders must remain positive and humane in their approach, since many colleagues look at them for cues in these uncertain times.
Keeping some of these aspects in mind:
HR Trends for 2021
HR TRENDS AND THE IMPACT AREAS
The above trends may differ from country to country but with these variations, the contours within which HR leaders would have to operate in 2021 will remain largely similar.
It is important to mention, that trends will come and go, but the core essence of HR professionals in an organization will continue – “To build a culture of Care, Empathy and Trust”
By: Aditi Mukherjee
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Law, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR-Generalist-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- Labour Code | Labour Bill (Labour-Law-Practical-Training): https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
- Advance Excel Practical Training
Get Latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates, Case Studies & Regular Updates: (Join us on Social Media)