The deadline for pensioners to submit their Digital Life Certificate (DLC) at Jeevan Pramaan Centres (JPCs) in Head Post Offices has recently been announced by the Department of Posts. Pensioners aged 80 and up will be able to submit Life Certificates from October 1, 2021, until November 30, 2021. The eligible pensioners can submit their Life Certificates from November 1st to November 30th, 2021. A pensioner can submit their life certificate either by visiting a bank or post office or online. Here is the online way to submit a digital life certificate which you can follow according to your convenience.
Steps to submit digital life certificate online
The types of eligible pensioners who can submit or generate digital life certificates or Jeevan Pramaan Patra are the pensioners currently drawing pension in bank accounts through Bank / Centralized Pension Processing Centres (CPPCs), pensioners currently drawing pension in PO accounts via Post Offices / Director Accounts Postal (DAP), and pensioners currently drawing pension in Bank account directly from Controller of Communication Accounts (CCA) offices via SAMPANN and Financial Management System.
According to the website of the Department of Telecommunications, for the convenience of DoT pensioners receiving pension via SAMPANN/Financial Management System only, the timeline for Life Certificate submission has been relaxed by the means of staggering. It is the way following which a pensioner has to submit his or her Life Certificate within 1 year of submission of the previous Life Certificate.
Hence, he or she does not have to mandatorily submit the Life Certificate in November of each year. Digital Life Certificate via Jeevan Pramaan can be generated at Public Sector Bank with Jeevan Pramaan facility, Post Offices with Jeevan Pramaan facility, Common Services Centres (CSCs), Aadhaar Centres, Pensioners’ Lounge at CCA offices, Customer Service Centers (CSCs) of BSNL with Jeevan Pramaan facility. For submission of Digital Life Certificate, a pensioner has to keep the credentials such as Aadhaar number, PPO number or Aadhaar linked mobile number ready.
- A pensioner has to visit Jeevan Pramaan Portal (https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/) to download the JEEVAN PRAMAAN – Pensioners Life Certificate System.
- After installing and launching the software, he or she has to enter mobile number and Aadhaar number.
- Now “Generate OTP” button has to be clicked after which the pensioner will get a One-Time Password on his or her Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- Now he or she has to enter the received OTP and click on the “OK” button.
- Upon successful verification, the pensioner’s identity would be authenticated.
- Now the pensioner will be redirected to the next tab where he or she has to enter the mandatory details such as Name of the Pensioner, PPO Number, Type of Pension, Sanctioning Authority, Disbursing Agency, Agency and Account number (Pension).
- Now the pensioner has to select either re-employed or re-married and tick the Check Box to give consent.
- Now he or she has to click on the “Scan Finger” option and thereafter have to complete the biometric authentication via Finger/Iris scanning.
- Upon effective Biometric Authentication, the Digital Life Certificate will be successfully generated.
- A unique Jeevan Pramaan ID will be generated and an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number of the pensioner for acknowledgment.
- The pensioner can print the life certificate by clicking on the “Print” button and the digital life certificate will be automatically transferred or submitted to the PDA digitally.
How useful was this post?
- Share review with rating here: Google Review
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Codes, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR Generalist Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/
- Labor Law + Payroll Practical Training + Certificate : https://oneclik.in/labor-law-payroll-practical-training-certificate/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- HR Analytics Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/hr-analytics-practical-training-certificate/
- Labor Code, 2020 (Crash Course) + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/labor-code2020-rules-practical-training-certificate-crash-course/
- Advance Excel Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/advanced-excel-practical-training-certificate/
- Disciplinary Proceeding & Domestic Enquiry – Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/disciplinary-proceeding-domestic-enquiry-short-term-course-with-latest-updates/
- PoSH Act, 2013 ( Sexual Harassment Of Women At Workplace & Vishaka Guidelines) – Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/sexual-harassment-of-women-at-workplace-vishaka-guidelines-short-term-course-with-latest-amendments/
- Labour Code (2019 & 2020) With Latest Updates | Labour Bill (Labour-Law-Practical-Training): https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
Get Latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates, Case Studies & Regular Updates: (Join us on Social Media)
- Telegram Channel: “One Clik”
- Whatsapp Group: https://wa.me/919033016939
- Facebook: One Clik
- Linkedin: One Clik
- Instagram: oneclik_hr_management
- YouTube: One Clik
Disclaimer: All the information on this website/blog/post is published in good faith, fair use & for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.