New Delhi. If you are also a PF account holder then there is important news for you. Actually, Employees’ Provident Fund has issued an alert to all its customers. EPFO has alerted its 6 crore PF account holders about personal information and download of any kind of app. EPFO has given this information on its Twitter handle.
For any employed person, the amount of his Provident Fund i.e. PF is the most important. This amount is the most important fund to safeguard the future. Money is deposited in this, as well as interest is also received on that PF. In such a situation, you need to be very alert about your PF money.
Know what the EPFO said, EPFO has advised its account holders to be alert from any fake calls. EPFO has said in the alert, “EPFO never asks for UAN number, Aadhaar number, PAN number or bank details from its account holders on phone calls nor does EPFO make any phone calls to its account holders.”
If you do not listen, then there will be a big loss, in such a situation, always be alert from the phone calls coming in the name of EPFO. Along with this, EPFO has also advised to avoid fake websites. If you ignore the alert of EPFO, then you will have to pay a heavy price for it and fraud can happen to you.
Banks also issue alerts from time to time, let us tell you that the bank also keeps issuing alerts every day for the safety of its customers. The bank keeps on sending alerts to the customers through its Twitter handle and MMS.
Banking fraud cases are increasing continuously, let us tell you that during the lockdown, the cases of banking fraud have increased. According to a report by RBI, banking fraud of Rs 71,543 crore has happened in the year 2018-19 due to digital transactions. During this period, more than 6800 cases of bank fraud were reported. In the year 2017-18, 5916 cases of bank fraud were reported. Of these, frauds of more than Rs 41,167 crore took place. A total of 53,334 cases of bank fraud have been reported in the last 11 financial years, while frauds worth Rs 2.05 lakh crore have taken place through them.
How useful was this post?
- Share review with rating here: Google Review
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Codes, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR Generalist Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/
- Labor Law + Payroll Practical Training + Certificate : https://oneclik.in/labor-law-payroll-practical-training-certificate/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- HR Analytics Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/hr-analytics-practical-training-certificate/
- Labor Code, 2020 (Crash Course) + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/labor-code2020-rules-practical-training-certificate-crash-course/
- Advance Excel Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/advanced-excel-practical-training-certificate/
- Disciplinary Proceeding & Domestic Enquiry – Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/disciplinary-proceeding-domestic-enquiry-short-term-course-with-latest-updates/
- PoSH Act, 2013 ( Sexual Harassment Of Women At Workplace & Vishaka Guidelines) – Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/sexual-harassment-of-women-at-workplace-vishaka-guidelines-short-term-course-with-latest-amendments/
- Labour Code (2019 & 2020) With Latest Updates | Labour Bill (Labour-Law-Practical-Training): https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
Get Latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates, Case Studies & Regular Updates: (Join us on Social Media)