Re-joining obviously should be based on past performance and conduct of an ex-employee.
These are paramount:
1. Tenure served (fairly substantial/conforms to minimum acceptable)
2. Appraisal reports/ratings/achievements/usefulness
3. Progression in the Company (promotions/increments/rewards/ participativeness)
4. Inter-personal skills/conduct with colleagues/superiors alike.
5. Job aptitude/attitude exhibited during past tenure
6. Incidents of any misconduct/violation/contravention of any set policy/guidelines/law
7. Extracurricular activities : Unionism/staff welfare/events/social work
8. Complementary skill-sets “now” required by the Company
9. Knowledge sharing/mentoring/leadership/motivational abilities, team play, etc.
10.Exit conduct – proper handover/return of Co. docs/equipment/IPR, etc. and refund of outstandings, notice period served, etc.
11.Peer recommendations/respect for the person..
The re-joining policy can incorporate the above and perhaps more as conditionality for re-engagement in the Company. You may also develop a checklist for HR to tick off against all seeking to return to the Company or are on a recall.
Format 1: Employee Welcome Kit
Format 2: Rules & Regulations
Format 3: Employee Application Form
Format 4: Ethics
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Law, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR-Generalist-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- Labour-Law-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
- Advance Excel Practical Training
To Get Latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates, Case Studies & Regular Updates: (Join us on Social Media)