UMANG is a single platform that allows all Indian citizens to access pan-India e-Government services from the central government to local governments. It integrates seamlessly with Aadhaar, DigiLocker, and PayGov, among other Digital India services. Any new service of this nature will be automatically integrated into the platform. The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is a statutory body that assists the Central Board in administering the mandatory contributory Provident Fund Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Insurance Scheme for India’s organised sector workforce. This app allows users to check their PF balance, file a claim, apply for a UAN, check claim status, and apply for a Jeevan Pramaan certificate, among other things.
Download the Umang App Login using credentials
- Step 1: From the Dashboard select EPFO Icon and Scroll down the list
- Step 2: Click on Register Grievance
- Step 3: Select PF Member for pension-related
- Step 4: Enter the 12 Digit UAN and Click Verify UAN
- Step 5: Enter OTP and click Submit
- Find all Your details, all your PF number under UAN will be visible
- Step 6: From the drop-down Select the PF Number
- Step 7: Select the reasons- PF Office
- Step 8: Grievance category- the reason from the dropdown
- Step 9: Explain the grievance and Click Next
- Step 10 Select the gender and enter the address along with PIN Code
- Step 11: Click Next
- Step 12: Select the State
- Step 13: Upload the related documents (PDF only)
- Step 14: Click Submit.
Your grievance will be lodged along with the number
How to check the status of PF Grievance?
- Step 1: LoginUmang App
- Step 2: Click the EPF icon
- Step 3: Scroll to select View Status
- Step 4: enter the Grievance number and Email ID
- Step 5: Click on Get Status
How to Raise PF Grievance Complaint Online?
- Step 1: Visiting this website https://epfigms.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click on “Register Grievance”.
- Step 3: Choose PF Member, EPF Pensioner, Employer, or Others as your status, and then PF Member for a complaint about your PF account.
- Step 4: Enter your UAN number and security code and click Get Details.
- Note: From the UAN linked account, personal information will be revealed.
- Step 5: Select Get OTP from the drop-down menu.
- Note: The OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number via SMS. After submitting the OTP and filling out your personal information, click on the PF number with which you want to file a complaint.
- Step 6: Choose from the PF Officer, Employer, Employee Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme, or Pre Pension options.
- Step 7: Fill the box s with your information and the documents
- Step 8: Click Submit.
Your complaint will then be registered, and the complaint registration number will be sent to the mobile number and email address you provided.
Check your balance using the Umang app- To begin, make sure you have the Umang app installed on your phone. You must then enter your registered phone number. In the top left corner, select ‘Service Directory’ from the menu. Here, search for and select the EPFO option. To check your balance, go to “View Passbook” and enter your UAN number and OTP.
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Code, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR-Generalist-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- Labour Code | Labour Bill (Labour-Law-Practical-Training): https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
- Advance Excel Practical Training
Get Latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates, Case Studies & Regular Updates: (Join us on Social Media)