- Visit the website of the Income Tax Department www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
First of all, to file ITR, keep your PAN, Aadhaar, bank account number, investment details and its proof / certificate, Form 16, Form 26AS and so on, as it will be filled out from all these information.
To file ITR, you should know which category of taxpayer you are and which ITR form you have to fill. For example, ITR 1 ‘Sahaj’ form is for citizens whose total income is up to Rs 50 lakh. They get income from interest like salary, a house and other sources.
Process of filing ITR online:
The online ITR can be filled in two ways.
First way: download the ITR, fill the form offline and upload the XML file
Second way: Submission by filling all the data directly on online e-filing portal
Here we are going to tell you the other way of online e-filing, which can be filled in very easy and short time. So, how to do this, consider it step by step. But before that you have to register yourself for ITR. Only then will you be able to fill the ITR.
Here’s how to fill online ITR:
1. First you go to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
2. Log in by entering user ID (PAN), password, date of birth and captcha code.
3. Go to the ‘e-File’ tab and click on the Income Tax Return link.
4. First of all, choose which ITR form to fill. What is assessment year
5. If the original returns are being filed, click on the ‘Original’ tab
6. If filling the revised returns, click on ‘Revised Return’
7. After that select Prepare and Submit Online then click Continue.
8. After this, fill all the information given in the new page and keep saving, because if the session time is out then all the information filled will disappear.
9. In this, you have to fill all the information about investment, health and life insurance.
10. After filling all the information, at the end the Verification page will come, which you can verify at the same time, otherwise you can verify within 120 days.
11. Then click on Previw and submit and submit to ITR
Don’t forget the verification:
The most important thing is that the taxpayer who files an electronic signature without electronic signature i.e. e-verification income tax return (ITR), has to verify it within 120 days of ITR uploading.
There are 4 ways to do this –
1. Through Aadhaar OTP
2. Login to e-filing account through net banking
3. Through Electronic Verification Code (EVC)
4. Send the signed copy of ITR-V to Bangalore
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Law, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR-Generalist-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- Labour Code | Labour Bill (Labour-Law-Practical-Training): https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
- Advance Excel Practical Training
To Get Latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates, Case Studies & Regular Updates: (Join us on Social Media)
- Telegram Channel: “One Clik”
- Whatsapp Group: https://wa.me/919033016939
- Facebook: One Clik
- Linkedin: One Clik
- Instagram: oneclik_hr_management
- YouTube: One Clik