The Information Technology giant Infosys acknowledged that some customers proceed to expertise difficulties in accessing the earnings tax portal and warranted that it’s working expeditiously, in collaboration with the Revenue Tax Division, to further streamline end-user expertise.
Infosys informed in a BSE filing that so far, up to three crore taxpayers have been able to successfully complete their necessary transactions and around 1.5 crore Income-Tax Returns were filed through the new portal.
The Bengaluru-based firm, which has drawn flak for glitches persevering with months after the launch of the portal in June, mentioned it has seen regular improvement in utilization over a previous couple of weeks, and greater than three crore taxpayers have logged into the portal and efficiently accomplished numerous transactions.
The e-verification, which is mostly done via Aadhaar OTP authentication. An Electronic Verification Code (EVC) is a 10-digit alpha-numeric code that is sent to your mobile number and email ID registered with the e-Filing portal/bank account / Demat account (as the case may be) during the process of e-Verification. It has a 72-hour validity from the time of its generation.
- ITR 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7 are now available for users to file
The portal is facilitating over 2.5 lakh returns submitting every day and ITR 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and seven at the moment are obtainable for submitting. A majority of the statutory varieties have additionally been made obtainable online.
- Statutory forms like 15G, 15H, EQ1, 10A, 10E, 10IE, DTVSV, 15CA, 15CB, 35 and TDS Returns are available for filing
Several critical statutory forms like 15G, 15H, EQ1, 10A, 10E, 10IE, DTVSV, 15CA, 15CB, 35 as well as TDS Returns are being filed in large numbers. An array of statutory forms has also been made available on the portal.
- Taxpayer services Available
Taxpayer services such as e-proceedings, response to notices and demands, e-PAN services, DSC registrations, and functionality for legal heir, are also available to users now.
How useful was this post?
- Share review with rating here: Google Review
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Codes, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR Generalist Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/
- Labor Law + Payroll Practical Training + Certificate : https://oneclik.in/labor-law-payroll-practical-training-certificate/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- HR Analytics Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/hr-analytics-practical-training-certificate/
- Labor Code, 2020 (Crash Course) + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/labor-code2020-rules-practical-training-certificate-crash-course/
- Advance Excel Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/advanced-excel-practical-training-certificate/
- Disciplinary Proceeding & Domestic Enquiry – Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/disciplinary-proceeding-domestic-enquiry-short-term-course-with-latest-updates/
- PoSH Act, 2013 ( Sexual Harassment Of Women At Workplace & Vishaka Guidelines) – Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/sexual-harassment-of-women-at-workplace-vishaka-guidelines-short-term-course-with-latest-amendments/
- Labour Code (2019 & 2020) With Latest Updates | Labour Bill (Labour-Law-Practical-Training): https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
Get Latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates, Case Studies & Regular Updates: (Join us on Social Media)