The government on Wednesday extended the deadline for filing income tax returns for 2018-19 fiscal by two months till September 30. “In view of the constraints due to the Covid pandemic & to further ease compliances for taxpayers, CBDT extends the due date for filing of Income Tax Returns for FY 2018-19 (AY 2019-20) from 31st July, 2020 to 30th September, 2020,” the Income Tax Department said in a tweet.
This is the third extension given by the government for taxpayers to file both original and revised tax returns for 2018-19 fiscal.
In March, the due date was extended from March 31 to June 30. Later in June, it was again extended by a month till July 31.
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Law, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR-Generalist-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- Labour-Law-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
- Advance Excel Practical Training
To Get Latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates, Case Studies & Regular Updates: (Join us on Social Media)