Visit http://epfigms.gov.in/ and Click on the Register Grievance to register EPF complaints.
The fields marked as * are mandatory to fill.
In Enter EPF Details you have to:
- In Select Status select one of PF member, EPS Pensioner, Employer, Others.
- In Select Others, if PF Number is not known to You.
- Enter your UAN number. UAN is 12 digit number.
- Enter Security Code.
- Click on Get Details.
It will show the UAN number, mobile and Email id, as shown in the image below.
In Enter Personal Details , you will be asked to choose the PF number.
In Enter Grievance Details:
- Select the Grievance category under which the complaint falls.
- Enter the Grievance description (maximum 5000 characters).
- Upload the Supporting documents in pdf format (maximum size of 1 MB) to clarify the complaint. Click on Browse, select the pdf file and click on Attach.
- Enter the Captcha and Click on the submit button.
- Once the complaint is filed, the complainant is provided with a unique registration number.These details also will be emailed to your registered email id.
- EPF Complaints can be tracked online. An employee can use registration number to track the status of his/her complaint.
- The EPFO verifies the complaint. After that, it is forwarded to the relevant party for resolution. It takes few days(15-30 days) to get the complaints resolved.
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Law, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR-Generalist-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- Labour Code | Labour Bill (Labour-Law-Practical-Training): https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
- Advance Excel Practical Training
Get Latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates, Case Studies & Regular Updates: (Join us on Social Media)