ESIC has mandated the submission of mobile number and bank account details (Bank name, Branch name and IFSC) for registration of new employee. Employers are required to update mobile number and bank account details of existing employees registered under the ESI Scheme.
Download: Official Gazette
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Law, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR-Generalist-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- Labour-Law-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
- Advance Excel Practical Training
To Get Latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates, Case Studies & Regular Updates: (Join us on Social Media)
- Telegram Channel: “One Clik”
- Whatsapp Group: https://wa.me/919033016939
- Facebook: One Clik
- Linkedin: One Clik
- Instagram: oneclik_hr_management
2 thoughts on “ESI Update: Bank account And Mobile Are Mandatory”
Howmuch time is start this service?
Employer mandatory put the data in employee portal…
From 1st July, 2020. Kindly login in employer portal and check.