New Delhi, the 20th March, 2020
No. N-12/13/1/2016-P&D:— Whereas draft Regulation further to amend the Employees’ State Insurance (General) Regulations, 1950 was published as required under sub-section (1) of Section 97 of the Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 (34 of 1948), in the Gazette of India (Extraordinary), Part-III – Section – 4 vide Sr. No.52 dated the 24th January, 2020 for inviting objections and suggestions from all persons likely to be affected thereby till the expiry of the period of Thirty days from the date on which this notification was published, are made available to the public :—
And whereas, the said Gazette Notification were made available to the public on 11.02.2020; And no objections or suggestions were received from any of the persons likely to be affected;
Now, therefore, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 97 of the Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 (34 of 1948), the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, do hereby makes the following Regulations further to amend the Employees’ State Insurance (General) Regulations, 1950, namely :-
1. These Regulations may be called Employees’ State Insurance (General) (First) Amendment Regulations, 2020.
2. In the Employees’ State Insurance (General) Regulation, 1950, the following changes in Regulations and Regulation forms will be made.
(i) Insertion of Regulation 87 A : Notice of Commissioning Mother
An Insured Woman who wishes to have a child and get embryo implanted in any other women shall give such notice in Form 17 amended to the appropriate branch office by post or otherwise and shall submit together with Agreement of embryo implantation executed between commissioning mother with the other woman.
(ii) Insertion of Regulation 88A: Declaration by Insured Women of her surviving child or children
Insured Women claiming maternity benefit before confinement or after confinement or miscarriage shall submit the declaration of her surviving child or children. In case Insured woman giving birth to more than one child such claim shall be treated a single claim, however, for the next confinement the number of surviving children should be counted as per the actual number of surviving children at the time of claiming maternity benefit.
Download: Official Gazette
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Law, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR-Generalist-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- Labour-Law-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
To get connected & for latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates: