EPFO UAN: Are you having a Universal Account Number or UAN but don’t know what it is or if you simply want to generate it, then you can do it by yourself. All you have to do is to follow some simple steps to either know it or generate it.
- Click: https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Click on the tab ‘Know your UAN Status’. A ‘Know Your UAN’ page will appear before you.
- Now, select your state and EPFO office from the dropdown menu and enter your PF number/member ID along with the other details such as your name, date of birth, mobile number and captcha code. Your PF number/member ID will be mentioned in your salary slips. Now Enter the tab ‘Get Authorization Pin’.
- Once you click on the ‘Get Authorization Pin’, you will receive a PIN on your mobile number. Enter the PIN and click on the ‘Validate OTP and get UAN’ button.
- Your Universal Account Number will be sent to your mobile number. You can save it for future use.
But you must also know that you will be able to generate UAN only if the organization you work for, is registered with the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO). UAN is a 12-digit number allotted to every employee registered with the retirement fund body.
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Code, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR-Generalist-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- Labour Code | Labour Bill (Labour-Law-Practical-Training): https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
- Advance Excel Practical Training
Get Latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates, Case Studies & Regular Updates: (Join us on Social Media)