To maintain a database of workers in the unorganized sector, the government on Thursday launched the e-Shram portal. It has been launched by the Ministry of Labor and Employment. A budget of about Rs 404 crore has been approved for the registration of unorganized workers on the e-shram portal. Union Minister of State Rameshwar Teli said that labor brothers and sisters will not have to spend any money on their behalf for e-shram portal registration. They can register directly from the portal or app, or take the help of CSCs, which will be paid by the Government of India at Rs 20 per registration.
He said that after registering on the e-shram portal, labor brothers and sisters will not need to register again and again to take advantage of the social security scheme of the Government of India. The UAN written on the e-shram card will be valid in all the states of the country.
1) After the launch of the portal, workers in the unorganized sector can start their registration on the same day.
2) The worker can register using his Aadhar card number and bank account details, apart from filling other required details like date of birth, home town, mobile number and social category.
3) Workers were issued an e-shram card containing a unique 12 digit number.
4) It aims at integration of social security schemes of the government.
5) Through the e-shram portal, the government aims to register 38 crore unorganized workers such as construction workers, migrant workers, street vendors and domestic workers.
How useful was this post?
- Share review with rating here: Google Review
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Codes, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR Generalist Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/
- Labor Law + Payroll Practical Training + Certificate : https://oneclik.in/labor-law-payroll-practical-training-certificate/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- HR Analytics Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/hr-analytics-practical-training-certificate/
- Labor Code, 2020 (Crash Course) + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/labor-code2020-rules-practical-training-certificate-crash-course/
- Advance Excel Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/advanced-excel-practical-training-certificate/
- Disciplinary Proceeding & Domestic Enquiry – Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/disciplinary-proceeding-domestic-enquiry-short-term-course-with-latest-updates/
- PoSH Act, 2013 ( Sexual Harassment Of Women At Workplace & Vishaka Guidelines) – Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/sexual-harassment-of-women-at-workplace-vishaka-guidelines-short-term-course-with-latest-amendments/
- Labour Code (2019 & 2020) With Latest Updates | Labour Bill (Labour-Law-Practical-Training): https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
Get Latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates, Case Studies & Regular Updates: (Join us on Social Media)
- Telegram Channel: “One Clik”
- Whatsapp Group: https://wa.me/919033016939
- Facebook: One Clik
- Linkedin: One Clik
- Instagram: oneclik_hr_management
- YouTube: One Clik