Benefits of Pradhan Mantri E-Shram Card This scheme was started to give the benefit of the corona epidemic, which affected many laborers in the country, due to which the employment of many people (Rojgar) was snatched. Many people did not have many facilities to live, in such a situation.
Prime Minister asked such people to benefit directly PM Shram Card Scheme (PM Shram Card Yojana) was started, many schemes are available under this scheme (e-Shram Card Benefits). Like the benefit of housing scheme, benefit of Atal Pension Yojana (APY), benefit of food security scheme (PMSBY), benefit of security insurance schemes, benefits of many other schemes are given to workers working in organized sector. .
Benefits of E-Shram Card
Let us know who can take advantage of these schemes, how can be taken advantage of these schemes, hopefully you will read this article till the last so that you can understand the complete information about this scheme (e-Shram Card Benefits) and unorganized To work in the field, take advantage of these schemes.
Mazdoor i.e. laborers like rickshaw pullers, ready building construction workers, diya di, workers on NREGA etc. All laborers come in the unorganized sector, of which blacksmiths, welding workers, woodcutters, well diggers are all included in the unorganized sector.
About E-Shram Card 2021- What is E-Shram Card
Labor Card is the Labor ID proof which proves that he is an employee. The one who is working in the unorganized regional union area like Ration Card is known as Family ID E-Shram Card Labor ID. In order to take advantage of the many schemes launched recently by the government, this labor card is known as labor card, that is,
those who will be laborers and if they are not getting the benefits of those schemes. Then you can get the benefit of these schemes by making the same labor card (e-Shram Card). Although Shram Card Scheme has also been started by the State Government, but different Shramik Card Scheme has been started in the state.
How to Create E-Shram Card – Apply E-Shram Card
To get the Shramik Card made, the worker has to Online application has to be made through e-portal e-shram portal. You can easily download and print the UAN card, no approval is required for this, you just enter the correct information. After which your UNA i.e. e-shram card is generated and downloaded immediately.
benefits of labor
E-Shram Card (e-Shram Card Benefits) provides the benefits of many schemes, you can take advantage of these schemes, let us know which schemes related to Shramik Card are included.
- Atal Pension Yojana You can get a pension of 1000-5000 rupees!
- Public Distribution System (PDS) – 35 kg of rice or wheat every month, while a family above the poverty line is entitled to 15 kg of food grains on a monthly basis. Wherever migrant workers are working!
- Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme – Rural (PMAY-G) – Rs 1.2 lakh National Social Assistance Program Benefit – Rs 300 to Rs 500 for different age groups. Monthly pension will be given from Rs 1000 to Rs 3000 depending on the contribution of the state government.
- Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana – Health coverage of Rs 5 lakh National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation – Provides financial assistance for any viable income generation scheme for education in India and abroad.
e-Shram Card Benefits
- Self employment scheme for rehabilitation of manual scavengers Skill training will be provided free of cost. Monthly stipend of Rs.3000/-
- National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers, Traders and Self Employed Persons (NPS-Vyapari) – Are eligible to receive minimum monthly assured pension 3000/- after attaining the age of 60 years.
- Health Insurance Scheme for Weavers (HIS) – Rs 15,000 Maternity Benefit (per child for first two) – Rs 2500, Eye Treatment – Rs 75, Glasses – Rs 250, Domestic Hospitalization – Rs 4000, Ayurvedic / Unani / Homeopathic / Siddha – Rs 4000, Hospitalization (Including pre and post) – Rs 15000, Baby coverage – 500, OPD and per illness limit – Rs 7500 Health insurance is given.
- Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Pension Scheme On attaining the age of 60 years Rs. 3,000 per month
- Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme An assistance amount of Rs 2 lakh will be given.
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana – Rs 2 lakh and Rs. 1 lakh is given for partial disability.
How useful was this post?
- Share review with rating here: Google Review
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Codes, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR Generalist Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/
- Labor Law + Payroll Practical Training + Certificate : https://oneclik.in/labor-law-payroll-practical-training-certificate/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- HR Analytics Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/hr-analytics-practical-training-certificate/
- Labor Code, 2020 (Crash Course) + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/labor-code2020-rules-practical-training-certificate-crash-course/
- Advance Excel Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/advanced-excel-practical-training-certificate/
- Disciplinary Proceeding & Domestic Enquiry – Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/disciplinary-proceeding-domestic-enquiry-short-term-course-with-latest-updates/
- PoSH Act, 2013 ( Sexual Harassment Of Women At Workplace & Vishaka Guidelines) – Practical Training + Certificate: https://oneclik.in/sexual-harassment-of-women-at-workplace-vishaka-guidelines-short-term-course-with-latest-amendments/
- Labour Code (2019 & 2020) With Latest Updates | Labour Bill (Labour-Law-Practical-Training): https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
Get Latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates, Case Studies & Regular Updates: (Join us on Social Media)
- Telegram Channel: “One Clik”
- Whatsapp Group: https://wa.me/919033016939
- Facebook: One Clik
- Linkedin: One Clik
- Instagram: oneclik_hr_management
- YouTube: One Clik
Disclaimer: All the information on this website/blog/post is published in good faith, fair use & for general informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice.