Ministry of Corporate Affairs has allowed companies to hold Annual General Meetings (AGMs) through Video Conference or other audio visual means. The decision has been taken on account of need for continuous adherence to the social distancing norms and restrictions placed on movement of persons in the wake of COVID – 19.
A circular in this regard has been issued by the Ministry. Owing to the difficulties in sending physical copies of the financial statements, the Circular allows the companies to send the financial statements, along with Board’s reports, Auditor’s reports and other documents required to be attached therewith, only through email.
The companies are also required to provide a window to the shareholders for registering their mandate for transferring dividends electronically to them through the Electronic Clearing Service or any other means. The Ministry has already allowed the companies whose financial year ended on 31st December, last year, to hold their AGM by 30th September, this year.
We are providing training in Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan, Advance Excel, Bonus, TDS-Form 16 & more:
- HR-Generalist-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- Labour-Law-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
To get connected & for latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates:
- Telegram Channel: “One Clik”
- Whatsapp Group: https://wa.me/919033016939
- Facebook: One Clik
- Linkedin: One Clik
- Instagram: oneclik_hr_management