New Delhi: Days ahead of the last date for filing Income Tax Return (ITR), the Income Tax department launched a new initiative to make the experience better for taxpayers. It launched the ‘Jhatpat processing’ feature for seamless ITR filing process.
The I-T department announced the ‘jhatpat processing’ feature on Twitter earlier. It said the feature has already been announced for ITR-1 and ITR-4 forms and taxpayers can access the same for I-T returns for financial year 2019-20 or AY 2020-21 by visiting the e-filing website- incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
“Introducing Jhatpat Processing! File Karo Jhat Se, Processing Hogi Pat Se. Processing started for ITR-1 & 4,” the tax department said on Twitter.
We are providing practical training (Labor Laws, Payroll, Salary Structure, PF-ESI Challan) and Labor Law, Payroll Consultant Service & more:
- HR-Generalist-Practical-Training: https://oneclik.in/hr-generalist-practical-training/ (PF, ESI, Bonus, Payroll & more)
- Labour Code | Labour Bill (Labour-Law-Practical-Training): https://oneclik.in/labour-law-practical-training/ (Factory, Contact Labor, Maternity Act & more)
- PF – ESI Consultant Service: https://oneclik.in/pf-esi-consultant-service/
- Labor Law, Compliance & HR – Payroll Management
- Advance Excel Practical Training
Get Latest HR, IR, Labor Law Updates, Case Studies & Regular Updates: (Join us on Social Media)